Monday, March 19, 2007

Can I ?..Will I ?!!






in the ultimate disappointment we live ,..sometimes u find urself passing by inspirational characters , quotes , images & it can b with a so high rate that u pay attention somehow...& think...!!

during surfing the net as usual & i saw a slogan for sth "I Can & I Will",...on watching a tv show i heard the phrase "I just have 2 options ,...to succeed or to succeed" ,...& strangely the bag i use this year , which i got as a gift,.. has the word ( imPOSSIBLE) on it with a line on the letters (im) referring to POSSIBLE ....& mayb it's the thing that catches my attention again & again although i carry it since months ,..bust sometimes i find my self looking @ it for moments with diff. thoughts,...sometimes i llook & think YEAH nth is possible if we really want,...sometimes i look & say ,..what the hell is that ,...how come?!!!!!!!!!

i've been in the bottom of my optimism & enthusiasm curve for along time,..since more than one year as i estimate the period ,...& unfortunately nth can bring me up as b4 ,...that doesn't mean i surrender to depression but also i can't deny being under control of it for the most of the time lately ... mayb it doesn't affect my performance alot,...but it does affect my mood ,..my spirit,..my vision for the future !!!

after all it mayb the doubt that makes difference coz they always say "I CAN ... I WILL" ,..& i sometimes say " CAN I?...WILL I?!!"


No comments: