Saturday, June 23, 2007

Siamese....!!!









since i'm here & u r there for days,.....i guess u miss me,..no no...i'm sure u miss me :P.......u miss my silence for hours ,...my weird complaints , my odd expressions ,my patience to hear the daily stories :p...& most imprtantly the way we joke as a "stand up comedy" couple :D,....in other words : our daily ' tahyees ' segment :)

c u....!

aaaaaah,...btw "Amana 3alik ya leil tawel....." :lol:








---------------------------



3AGEEBA
9/2006







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

اهى مرتاحه منك شويه
بهزر

Anonymous said...

amaaaaaaaana 3aleik... ya leeeeil tawel we haaat el 3omr men el awwwel

Unknown said...

thats what friends for .. right?

nice post

micheal said...

enjoy ur holiday and frienship

Ummah said...

marwa;
:@ merta7a,...da ana zay el nesma :p
bas 7'alas i'm BACK :D


maryam;
amana amana ....amana amana,...amana ya lely ya 3eny;;


М€ŝЋМΣŞĦ ;
yeah

micheal;
thx

regards