Friday, October 19, 2007

And It Came True...!

One day I wished to stop blogging so much,…!!!

when it became kind of a daily habit ,….i was spending so much time on it but I was not writing just for writing,…I was writing coz I felt like writing ,…I enjoyed it….I had the words in my mind pushing each other till they came out through my fingers to a web page or a paper…!!

That was few months ago ,…..but as nth remains the same,….it changed & my wish began to come true,…or lets say dramatically true,…..i lost my appetite to write for a reason or another ,…although I had ideas,..thoughts,….& more to write about ,…... Although the words were there pushing each other to find a way out., but I became unable to write as b4,…..as if it was blocked somehow ,...it's like leaving sb or sth for a long time ,....& coming back long time later,....it's hardly the same as it was in the beginning........ !!

& as I dnt write just to fill pages with anyth,…..i stopped writing till I regain my passion towards my blog,……in addition to all that became busier most of the time ,…..so my blog kind of died,….actually I dnt like to think it did :( ,…I make myself feel that it’s just an open break,... & whenever i pass by it i have the tendency to write & than i go away after few moments & i fell as if i miss it & miss writing & even a marwa-a friend that turned out to b following the blog- told me once that she missed my blogs ^o),….but seems that i'm fooling myself & my blog is so so close to death.

Dunno whether I’ll announce its official death soon b4 its age becomes 1 year (10 days from 2day),…..dunno if I’ll stop writing here but regain the ability to write anywhere else,…..dunno if anyth is gonna become better….!!

Really dunno,…but seems the wish I made one day ,….came more than true ,...FREAKIN' true…….!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adeeky rege3ty tani :D
welcome back lel blogs, el wa7ed makansh bey2ra english 3'er fy ketab microwaves ;d
welcome back lel site :D

Ummah said...

eih da lessa fy 7ad be ye check el blog ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway i'm trying ya3ny,....!!

bas eih elly gab siret el microwave hena :@...!!


after all thx :)